Get stuck into ticking things off our Watford bucket list – it is a list of things to do for whoever finds themselves in Watford. Get inspired and enjoy the best of the best that our town has to offer! Do you wish to let us know about any exciting ideas of yours to be included? Then just post it on social media and use the hashtag #WatfordBucketList.
1. Go shopping at intu shopping centre.
2. Take a selfie under the Lion King Tree at Cassiobury Park.
3. Go on a boat ride at the Grand Canal Union and live an amazing experience to remember.
4. A day of culture at the Watford Museum and the Watford Fire Museum.
5. Find the hidden spots and street art around the city.
6. Get lost in Harrocks Wood and enjoy nature and spectacular landscapes.
7. Enjoy a day in nature and farm animals at Cassiobury Farm.
8. Solve the clues and discover a way out at Watford’s Breakout Rooms.
9. Cheat Day and desserts from the ultimate dessert heaven “Creams – Watford” go together.
10. Let your hair down at the town’s oldest nightclub, Pryzm.
11. Have a relaxing early evening cocktail at The Florist.
12. Taste delicious Italian cuisine at Watford’s local Italian restaurant, Zinco.
13. Affordable beer means drinking games with your mates at The Moon Under Water, one of the town’s oldest pubs.
14. Get adventurous on a day out in Whippendell Wood, 165 acres of ancient woodland and believed to be more than 400 years old.
15. Play a round of golf at one of the exceptional courses in Watford.
16. Watch a stand-up, a musical show or a concert at the Watford Colosseum.
17. Grab your basket and a red tablecloth and ready for a Sunday picnic at Cassiobury Park, one of the Nation’s Top Ten parks.
18. Rest at one of the benches outside St Mary’s Church and use the relaxing, ancient scenery to destress.
19. Have afternoon tea and cake at The Grove looking out over the gorgeous countryside views.
20. Listen to some relaxing Jazz performed by international artists at the Pump House Theatre.