According to Nando’s you can have cereal for dinner! Cornflakes meet PERi-PERi chicken in this recipe and they promise you won’t look back…
Cook your favourite Food Friday recipe and remember to share photos or videos of your creations on social media, using the hashtag #visitwatford.
1 btl Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce (choose your flavour)
2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
100g all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 220°c.
2. Crush the cornflakes.
3. Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess. Then dunk the chicken in PERi-PERi sauce and coat with crushed cornflakes.
4. Spray a baking sheet with some oil and spread the chicken pieces out.
5. Spray the chicken pieces with some oil and bake for 12-15 minutes, turning halfway for optimal crispiness!
6. Serve with PERi-PERi for dipping!
This one and more recipes can be found at Nando’s website here.