According to Yo! this recipe is always a winner; thickly coated teriyaki salmon on seasonal vegetables with rice or couscous is the ultimate date night meal! The perfect timing, now that you get to spend some more time in the kitchen!
Cook your favourite Food Friday recipe and remember to share photos or videos of your creations on social media, using the hashtag #visitwatford.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan assisted or gas mark 6.
- Roughly chop the red onions, trim of spring onion roots and chop roughly and peel the leaves of the pak choi.
- Half the vegetables and add to the middle of a roasting tin on greaseproof paper.
- Add one salmon fillet on top of the vegetables and crinkle the sides of the paper to keep in all the juices. Repeat with the second salmon fillet.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 17 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and thickly coat the salmon in Sweet and Sticky Teriyaki sauce and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve on rice or couscous.
- Optional: sprinkle mixed sesame seeds on top for that extra crunch.
This and more recipes can be found at Yo!’s website here.