Zizzi shows you how to make their King Prawn Linguine; king prawns & courgette ribbons cooked in a hot roquito chilli, tomato, white wine & lobster sauce with linguine. The absolute summer recipe to make an impression on your guests!
Cook your favourite Food Friday recipe and remember to share photos or videos of your creations on social media, using the hashtag #visitwatford.
6 King Prawns & 100g linguine
1 roquito chilli
100g of lobster bisque
60g Pomodoro sauce
60g fish stock
Olive oil, Salt & pepper
Garnish: Pea shoots
- Add olive oil in a pan and saute the prawns for 2 minutes.
- Add some wine, the roquito chilli, and then the lobster bisque, the Pomodoro sauce and finally the fish stock. Mix and leave it for 30 seconds to cook.
- Cook the linguine for approx. 8-10 minutes.
- Add the shaved courgette into the sauce. Add the butter and mix.
- Mix the linguine with the sauce and add some olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve! Garnish with some pea shoots.