Watford has an excellent track record as a successful location for corporate headquarters and functions, and is home to a growing number of regional, national and European headquarters. It offers a London+ solution for corporate functions, providing:
- Ready access to a large pool of professional, managerial talent within a short travel time
- Fast, easy access to financial and professional services locally and in central London
- Access to London Heathrow and other airports for key managers and employees visiting European and worldwide operations
- Quality grade A office accommodation with distinct cost advantages over central London but with the local amenities that employees demand
- Access to UK regulatory bodies and government departments in central London
TJX Europe operates the TK Maxx and Homesense brands and has over 635 stores across the UK, Ireland, Poland, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
For over 20 years its European headquarters, with over 1600 staff, has been based in Watford in a series of buildings along Clarendon Road.