Watford is part of a significant concentration of creative industries located in North London and South Hertfordshire which includes Warner Bros. UK and Elstree Studios, and is home to an expanding creative, digital and information technology cluster, providing:
- Proximity to central London, a significant market for Creative, Digital and Information Technology (CDIT) products and services and easy access to the wider south east and UK market
- Access to London Heathrow and other airports for key European and worldwide market
- Ready access to large pool of creative, digital and IT talent in greater London, Hertfordshire and the wider south east
- Watford’s Digi-Cluster supports a growing network of CDIT businesses with regular meet-ups and networking introductions to the local eco-system
- Strong local cultural and performing arts offer creating an atmosphere of creativity
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is a global eCommerce consultancy that brings strategic clarity, technical know-how and creative inspiration to help retailers, manufacturers, and brands deliver winning commerce capabilities across all major online commerce channels: marketplaces (with our strong Amazon focus), online retailers and direct-to-consumer.
Watford has been our home for the past 30 years. The company has gone from a few desks in a shared building to finally moving into its own purpose-built, state-of-the-art Head Office at 36 Clarendon Road in 2018.